The Gallery - Unprompted - Beach Balls - Red Ted Art's Blog

The Gallery – Unprompted – Beach Balls

| June 5, 2010 | 29 Comments

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, PLEASE DO CLICK ON THE “TOP MOMMY BLOGGER” TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THIS POST AND VOTE FOR ME! THANK YOU!

Hello! Well The ”official” Gallery organiser is on holiday. But I love taking photos so much, that I am posting something anyway!! We were in the our small urban garden enjoying the sunshine, when I took this. Who needs a beach, when you have a ball! :-)

beach ball

beach ball

beach ball

beach ball

I am also linking this with Jenny Matlock U is for Up Up Up in the Air!

I am also linking this with  Where are you? In our back garden!!!

Beach ball

- Portrait

- 7 Sins – Pride

- Joy – Spring

- Ugly – These should be in a Tim Burton film

- Outside my front door

- Me

- Colour (Red Ted’s Bunny)

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: photographs

1. Lottie says:

Great photograph! Blogging is really encouraging me to give photography a go. I’m getting better but I tend to submit to OH as he’s better.

2. Gorgeous! Look at those colours! Perfect!

3. Michelle says:

Beautiful photo. I love blue, skies, sea and beaches. I borrowed your idea btw and posted an unprompted post for the Gallery:-)

4. babygenie says:

What a great picture! You should sell it on a photo library!!

5. cool photo. I am missing the gallery. May do one anyway too.

6. That’s fabulous! What a beautiful sky! Thanks for pointing me to your post via Twitter.

CJ xx

7. Oh I am in envy of that beautiful blue sky!! That is a great photo though:) Jen.

8. kailexness says:

Surprising how the simplest of things can be so breath taking – love it!

9. Maggie says:

Your photograph captures the great feeling that summer brings to us all.
    Maggie

10. JDaniel4's Mom says:

A beach ball is fun everywhere. I loved seeing it in flight. I voted for you. Please stop by and vote for me.

11. Sherrie says:

Hi!
    That’s an awesome shot to get! Love all that blue sky. It really makes that ball pop out at you. Have a great day!

Sherrie
    Sherrie’s Stuff

12. Up, up and away! Uniquely simplistic.

13. laterg8r says:

great pic – love how it looks in the sky with nothing around it :D

14. Jenny says:

What a lovely picture. This stop just made me smile on my little journey through Alphabe-Thursday’s letter “U”!

Did you take this?

Thank you for linking up this week!

It was great seeing you!

A+

Yes, took it myself whilst playing with toddler in our VERY small garden! Love it how it makes our garden feel so big!! Glad you enjoyed it!!! See you next week at Alphabet Thursday!!

15. Your photo makes me smile!

Thanks for sharing it..

16. Viki says:

I love the picture of the beach ball. Nice picture. Great u post.

17. Terra says:

I have a pile of them in my garage! Love the PHOTO just love it!

18. Susan G says:

bright skies!

Susan

19. what a great picture to show summer at its best!

20. fun photo! Makes me want to be right up there in that beautiful blue sky!

Blessings & Aloha!

21. Ginny Marie says:

Sometimes the best place to be is right in your own backyard! Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo!