To celebrate the newest change to my blog schedule – the review of iPhone and iPad Apps for Kids – I have got together with one my favourite App providers Duck Duck Moose. Duck Duck Moose are the people behind “The Wheels on the Bus” (reviewed here). The Wheels on the Bus was the first App I ever purchased and I have never looked back since and am an App junkie.
As a cautious user of TV and “computer games”, I do believe both have their place – in society, in learning and in having fun. And I adore the Duck Duck Moose range – they are indeed fun and there is always a little bit of learning!
This competition is now closed & the winners have been contacted!
Baa Baa Blacksheep & The Wheels on The Bus
There are currently five Apps:
- The Wheels on the Bus
- Old MacDonald
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Baa Baa Blacksheep
- Fish School
I (!) do not think that there are many decent music children’s Apps out there, so these really are fabulous! Especially as they have been recorded wonderfully.
- As a bilingual family I am very chuffed to see that German words are available too for Wheels on the Bus & Old MacDonald. Not many Apps cater for us German speakers! But you will also find, French, Spanish, Italian, oh and Gibberish!
- Itsy Bitsy Spider and Baa Baa Blacksheep elaborate on the traditional children’s song, making sure that there is so much happening for the little ones to get excited about. The designs are fabulous and cheeky and very attractive for the little ones amongst us!
- I love all the colours, shapes, letters and playing that Fish School has on offer. Red Ted particularly likes “popping” the fish eggs to make the baby fish appear!
All great apps. All great fun!
Duck Duck Moose is GIVING AWAY 2 Apps to THREE winners. That is right, THREE of you will be lucky enough to get 2 of these wonderful Apps for free. So your chances of winning are much higher!
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Competition open Worldwide. Competition closes Friday 20th August 2010.
Please note: US winners will receive an Apple iStore code that they can then purchase the App with for free. Rest of the World Winners will have to purchase the App and will then be reimbursed through PayPal. They will therefore need a PayPal account.
Here is what you need to do, you get:
1) 2 entries for Red Ted Art blog subscription & leaving a comment about the Giveaway on this post, if you subscribe already, make sure you leave a comment!
2) 2 entries for joining Duck Duck Moose on Facebook - please leave a comment on Facebook, so they know you have done this!
1) 1 entry for Re-tweeting of giveaway (one tweet entry per person), make sure you include @redtedart and @duckmoose