A Photo: Pip's Favourite Plaything - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

A Photo: Pip’s Favourite Plaything

| September 25, 2010 | 23 Comments

The Letter “B” for Jenny Matlock

Tags: , , , ,

Category: photographs

1. jfb57 says:

I find it really difficult to walk past someone’s fridge wirth letters on! I have to make a word!!

2. Michelle says:

Ow I remember these! Loved them as a kid, still do really;-)
    Like Julia says it is hard to pass by a kids room or fridge orso and not make word. Also I like those sticky letters for the car windows.
    With the letter I see in the photo the first word that comes to mind is…boat:-))
    xo

3. Hehe I made MAD GOAT :-)

So my lil anecdote to this post : feeling all Mummyish and playful, I went out and invested in a set of these. I even went as far as scratching my head in wonder, for a milli-second, when they wouldn’t stay on, before it clicked that I have a wooden door-casing on my fridge.
    I repeat again, it’s not my fault … I’m a natural blonde.

You could have FLABI SPLAT too. No, really.

MJM xx

I love Mad Goat. Mine was “BAT”. Boat is a lovely one!

@metlajugglamum – NO WAY! You are simply too hilariously blond. Is there an obliging washing machine or radiator (though I guess they could get too hot?)

5. Bogey. Sorry! We love these and once they get bigger you can move on to fridge poetry!

DS1 just spotted Diabolo and I see Bloated…do we win?!

6. Je ny paulin says:

Padded goats – whatever that means!!

Great photo as always x

Bogey is indeed great!!

We have some poetry manets SOMEWHERE, will have to get them out when they are big enough!

Only just saw Diabolo and Bloated! VERY good.

So far we have a draw with twitter contribution from RT @LittleFairyCult Fables & gapless

8. Alethea says:

Love this picture!

Had these back SA, never managed to stay on the fridge though, found some in potted plants, in the pond, in tupperware cupboard etc.

Our fridge is built in . . . may have to get a magnetic notice board!

Ha! Sounds just like our house. Not often they are actually all on the fridge. Sadly, they are frequently, in 10mth old’s mouth. Impossible to keep her away from them…

More from twitter:

RT @LittleFairyCult: @RedTedArt weddings
    RT @01momonawire: @RedTedArt ‘DOGMATIZED’ . . . but I had a bit of help ;-)
    RT @cherylp59: @RedTedArt SABOTAGE !!
    RT @LittleFairyCult: @RedTedArt goatless – to be without a goat. Lol

So far Dogmatized is the longest (and rather impressive) word

10. Tracy says:

My children are adults and we still have letters on the fridge that they make words on when they visit

11. naomi says:

We love these too. Both my children do – the 7 year old makes up sentences for the little one who cannot read!

:-) aaah, but the little one probably is gaining an “interest” in letters, regardless of ability to read… That is what I have noticed with Red Ted, he just loves the idea of letters and WANTS to learn about the alphabet!

12. Virginia says:

These are so much fun! As adults, in college we have the word ones, and they always had the naughtiest sayings ;)

13. Mari says:

Batman!
    I can’t wait to get some for the girls but am waiting just a bit longer as everything is still going into their mouths and slung about the room :)

14. That was my kids’ favorite thing to play with also when they were little!

Thanks for reminding me…

15. Gattina says:

My fridge is in the kitchen units, no way to stick anything on it.

16. colorful! cheery! educational!

17. What a cool, cool picture! I love this!

This was such a cheerful and happy stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday!

It’s funny how that B totally popped out in the picture!

Thanks for linking.

A+ for your B

18. I love this photo. Jenny is right, the B does just stand out.
    Dana

Dana & Jenny – hooray! Am so relieved! As took ages taking that photo trying to get that “B” to stand out!!!

19. terra says:

What a cool photo. Very creative B post.