A Photo: Digital Camera - Red Ted Art's Blog

A Photo: Digital Camera

| October 9, 2010 | 18 Comments

D is for Digital Camera!

I love my Digital camera and yet I regularly abuse it. Currently it is covered in paint and sand (those are the “crumbs” you can see).

Jenny Matlock

Also joining in “Gadgets I can’t live without” carnival over at Notes from Home

The Friday Club

Geeky Mummy gives us A Geeky Guide to Buying a Mobile Phone. Clare at Seasider in the City gives us Tech her family can’t do without. Jacq at Mymumdom tells us about her backing camera(I have to get one of these). Helen at Cheeky Wipes tells us about her favourite gadget in And the award for best gadget goes to….. Bibsey writes about her favourite gadget, my ‘precious’. Cara at Freckles Family writes about a gadget she loves. Jax at Live Otherwise gives us her favourite gadget and it’s not what you think. Merry at Patch of Puddles tells us about her clay sculpture tool. Cass at The Diary of a Frugal Family posts Gadgets – I love you…... Katherine at Living and Learning tells us about the fizz in her favourite gadget.  Ella at Notes From Home tells us about her home media centre

Tags: , , ,

Category: photographs

1. JDaniel4's Mom says:

I don’t know what I would do without mine. I left it at a family wedding once and felt like I was missing a part of me.

2. I know..

Mine usually has butter on it somewhere!

Oh well, it’s well-used!

3. Jo says:

mine is usually in my purse … when i forget it, i feel lost …

4. Jingle says:

easy and fun D post.

5. victoria says:

i still use my camera phone…

6. Judie says:

I would be lost without my camera. I still don’t know how to get pictures from my phone to my computer!!

7. Teresa says:

I resisted going digital for a long time, but now I love it! I’m already planning for my next, better one.

8. mub says:

I think the crumbs and paint show you love your camera, not that you abuse it ;) If it was pristine it would just seem like it never went anywhere and that would be a sad thing!

I got a new camera a few months ago and accidentally left the battery charger for the old pocket-sized one at my parents house. I finally sucked it up and bought a new charger because I MISSED not having my little camera with me all the time!

9. I love a well-loved camera! It reminds me of my little point and shoot. If I did that to my husbands camera, though, yea… ummm…

He would not find it amusing at all.

This was such a clever and quick stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday.

I enjoyed my stop here today, very much!

Thanks for linking.

A+

10. H says:

I’ve had my digital camera for around 8 years and I’m beginning to think it’s time I looked for one with a bit more zoom and a few more megapixels. I’d be totally lost without one!

11. Cara says:

Snap! My featured gadget too.

12. I love my digital camera, apart from the fact it eats batteries. I’ve taken to using the camera on my phone rather more :(

13. mymumdom says:

I love my little camera too. Yours looks like a rather larger beast.

14. Geeky Mummy says:

At least it is well loved.

15. ella says:

Oh, your poor camera! At least it looks well-used and well-loved :)

16. My camera comes everywhere with me although I must admit that I use my iphone camera now more than my DSLR one.