**This Giveaway is now closed. A winner will be announced shortly**
This post is sponsored by my current advertiser Summerland Creative:
- the most adorable tutus (including a girl pirate tutu – what a clever idea)
- children’s sewing kits (though I think anyone would enjoy making these!)
- a georgie bird sewing kit
These are all design to get you crafty with the most amount of ease. They are ideal either for yourself or as gifts to someone crafty in your life!
Ruth also has some unique fabric Christmas tree decorations to purchase directly (too cute and each unique). As a crafty so and so, I am therefore pleased that Ruth is sponsoring Red Ted Art, helping me continue to bring you more crafts!
AND, even better, that she has decided to give you a £10 gift voucher to spend in her shop, the only tricky bit being, what you will spend it on!
Competition open to the UK only. Competition closes 24 Nov 2010.
1) Pop over to Summerland have a quick look round and let us know what you like the look of and why by commenting on this post. Also subscribe to this blog and let me know you have done so. (TWO entries).
2) Follow @summerlandc and let me know you have done so
3) Re-Tweet this competition (make sure to add @redtedart and @summerland so we can track this and enter you in the competition) (ONE entry)
Please note: by entering this competition you agree to go on Summerland’s mailing list.