Weekly Photo: Self Portrait - Juggling - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

Weekly Photo: Self Portrait – Juggling

| November 27, 2010 | 30 Comments

J is for Juggling

Jenny Matlock

Ahem, photo taken by Me.

Linking with

Silent Sunday

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: photographs

1. jfb57 says:

The ability to juggle is considered high on the list of some folk who run training courses for teachers. Not because they have too much to do but because they have to concentrate & co=ordinate. It is used as a way to relax. You look like you’ve mastered it Maggie!x

Ooh, I didn’t know that! I will now be even more proud if my juggling skills and ensure that I do it more often and teach my children!!!

3. Ruth says:

Great shot Maggy.
    I too can juggle, Miss likes it best when I drop things.
    Which reminds me to add “how to make juggling sacks” to the never ending craft tutorials to write!

4. Suzanne says:

That is just totally impressive!

Haha Ruth and Suzanne – not so sure about the bags under my eyes and all that… ;-) but do like the flyin carrot!

xx

6. Impressive! Both the shot and the act! :D

Thanks Jay & Karin… could have been a little more in focus, but hey, I needed that “J” photo and at least two of the veg are up in the air!!!

8. Yay – well done you! I cannot juggle at all!

Nic, call it a misspent youth: hours practicing

10. Fantastic! I’m a juggler too…not sure I coud take a photo of myself doing it though!

11. Greenie01 says:

Is that knitted fruit I see before my eyes? Well done, I’m impressed by your multi-tasking

12. Greenie01 says:

No bloody idea why I said fruit, I meant veg!

13. Him Up North says:

I just don’t have the hand/eye coordination to juggle. Would love to be able to. *bows deeply*

Great photo :)

14. MuddynoSugar says:

Nothing like having all your vegetables in the air. Nice photo. x

15. Mumra says:

Awwww, my mum can juggle really well and i’ve never been able to do it!

She shows Tabitha now and she is just mesmerised!

Great shot. x

16. great photo. have never been able to juggle despite many attempts. was not part of my teacher training either :)

17. Carrie says:

Nice set of skills, photography while juggling=)

18. H says:

Crash! Wallop! Splat! Ooops! No, I’m still no good at juggling! Kudos to you :)

19. Sue Anderson says:

Pretty cool. My boys can juggle, but when they tried to teach me, it was a no-go.

I’m impressed!

=)

20. I wish I could juggle. I think my toddler would be so impressed.

21. Judie says:

My son and his wife juggle dirty diapers. They have twins. Great photo!!!!

22. Teresa says:

I don’t know whether to be more impressed for the juggling or for the fact it’s a self-portrait! Very impressive on both counts.

23. Juggling! There’s a skill and talent I would like to have. Fun!

24. Jo says:

very cool self portrait …. i cant even juggle a schedule …

25. You look like you’re both concentrating and having a good time! great photo!

26. Such a cool self portrait. Did you take the picture with your toes?

I love how confident you seem!

What a fun stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursdays letter “J”.

Thank you for linking.

A+

27. Amanda says:

What a great way to use a carrot =) =) =) I shared a link back to this page with our readers on our most recent carrot post! http://theeducatorsspinonit.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-grow-carrots-and-5-reasons-why.html