Weekly Photo: Laughter - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: photographs

1. maryanne says:

What a wonderful photo!

2. I can hear the chuckles :D Jen

3. Penny says:

This is a magic photo Red Ted, what a smile. I love children’s photos, the new perspectives that they capture, their snap happiness and the completely different angles!

4. Kirsty says:

That’s brilliant. :) Great to see your little one taking photos too, it’s lovely when they take an interest and want to join in with everything.

Penny – very good point about how they see things from LITERALLY a different angle…

Kirsty – yes, it’s very sweet how they have a go a everything ;-)

Jen – this photo always makes me smile too!

6. Beth says:

Lovely – what a smile!

7. Love it!! Brilliant capture for “L” :D

8. sukkwan says:

No sound in the world more beautiful than a child’s laughter. Lovely photo of a lovely moment :)

9. Aww how cute! I used to love running about taking pics when I was wee!

10. Debbie says:

That’s lovely! I wish you could can kids laughter and sell it – best tonic in the world.

And lovely to meet you this week by the way….

Nic – ditto, I remember my “very first camera”. Love it!

12. That is fab, you can feel the energy and life of the children!

Oh Chris, now you said, I totally agree – you can see them playing and jumping on our bed!

14. JallieDaddy says:

Not bad for a 2 3/4 year old: move over David Bailey! :)

15. There is nothing better than the laugh of a child. JDaniel has a wonderful laugh.

16. Mari says:

Fantastic, I can hear the giggle…adn yes, a baby’s laughter has to be one of the most precious things on earth

17. Your post was a perfect illustration for mine. I chose laughter as well. Precious baby.

18. Judie says:

There is nothing sweeter than the laughter of a child!!

19. Sue Anderson says:

I love the free-spiritedness of this photo…and the laughter seems to take that on, too.

=)

20. LOL! I love looking at happy photos. It helps disintegrates all the bad moments of a day. Mine are practically all gone now. Thank you! And, Merry Christmas!

21. What a perfect capture. This is an amazing picture. Perhaps you have the next Ansel Adams operating a camera there.

Thank you for the smile and the joy you shared with us in your link to Alphabe-Thursday.

It was lovely.

A+

22. mle says:

I absolutely adore baby giggles!!! : )
    so joyful!