Weekly Photo: B is for Beachhut - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

Weekly Photo: B is for Beachhut

| April 23, 2011 | 15 Comments

Would you believe that this stunning beach hut is IN THE CENTRE OF LONDON?! I ADORE London, and this hut is on Southbank – a stretch along the river, where every summer they have cool and fun things for everyone to enjoy! Not only were there beachhuts, but a “fake” beach to play on. The kids loved it!

Posting B is for Beachhut

Jenny Matlock

and

Tags: ,

Category: photographs

1. Liz says:

I’m so impressed with the Southbank Festival, I love that they’ve even got a little beach (and a giant fox). It’s brilliant.

I am going to have to go back and look for that fox!! Can’t believe I missed it!

3. Mari says:

I adore the Southbank, my grandmother lived in Waterloo and we were always there and now my brother lives there so any excuse to go up and I’m there. Love that beach hut, going to see if Cornwall can throw up anything better :)

4. Sue Anderson says:

I’ve never seen anything like it! Really fun.

=)

5. Jo says:

Sooo colorful,the “B”eachhut is “B”eautiful.
    Come over for “b”runch in the “b”edroom,teehee.
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

6. Catherine - Our Village is a Little Different says:

How fantastic! It sure brightened up my dreary rainy day!

7. Gattina says:

I have never seen it, but I can imagine that the kids loved it, I would love it too !

8. Judie says:

I love the look of that Beach-hut! Everyone should have one!

9. Good for London for putting up beach huts and fake beaches for the fun of it!

10. It looks like one of those beach huts would be a good place to have camped out while waiting for the Royal Weddig to start! It is so cute, bright and colorful.

My Alphabe Thursday is at:

11. What an absolutely brilliant picture!

I loved this!

How could you be sad if you looked at this happy little building?

What a fun stop today! Thanks for linking to Alhabe-Thursday’s letter “B”.

A+

12. Marcy says:

how fun! love the colors. and what a little cutie standing in front of it :)

13. jennie says:

Is this on the Southbank now? What a wonderfully bright and striking photograph x