Weekly Photo: Dress - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

Weekly Photo: Dress

| May 7, 2011 | 35 Comments

I finally get to make a little dress for my little girl! Beam. Pattern coming soon!

Posting D is for Dress

Jenny Matlock

and

Category: photographs

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Sponsored Video: Tefal Steam Iron | thegoodlifebloggers.com | September 20, 2012
  1. I love the look on her face! The material is so cute!
    Happy Mother’s Day!

2. Sarah says:

What a cherub baby! oh, yes, a very sweet dress too :)

3. Little Family Of 3 says:

Liking the dress and love the cute face expression on her face :) x

4. Awww! Mom, what did you do to her? LMAO Look at that face! ;) She’s looking for escape! :)

Hehehe she just didn’t want her photo taken!!!

6. omg that is so beautiful! Wish I could sew!!! I’d love to be able to make something like that for LO!! wow!!!! Beautiful model there too :D

Mummiafelice – you can you can!!! In Jan, I said I couldn’t sew… then I had a go at these: http://www.redtedart.com/2011/01/07/how-to-make-a-morsbags-shopping-bag-out-of-a-shirt/ practice on them first and then you will be fine to make this dress!!!!!!!!

8. For two adorable ladies… Your blog is really adorable and now you’ve got an award to prove it: http://best-toys-for-toddler.blogspot.com/2011/05/really-adorable.html

Oh Michelle, you are lovely, thank you!

10. Liz Burton says:

So cute! Is this a pillowcase dress? Always wanted to have a go at one of them :0)

11. Amanda says:

Love it cant wait for the dress post!

12. Cindy says:

How lovely!

13. beaufrog says:

Loving the cute dress. You won’t be able to stop me churning out mini clothes if I have kids :)

14. That’s a really sweet dress. I’m not crafty.. so my little girl has to be contented with store bought clothes.

15. Very cute dress and she’s a doll! I’m visiting for my first time for Alphabet Thursday. I do hope you’ll pop in for a visit!

Pink Sparkles,
    Stephanie ?

16. I remember tackling a dress like for ME! Grat Maggy!

Julia – love that you made one for yourself… you have inspired me to have a go for me this summer *maybe*…. mmmh. Would be lovely! Very sixties!

17. meninheira says:

Ohhhhhhh Maggy, está preciosa!! nosotros hicimos hace poco un vestido de funda de almohada pero no era tan bonito.

Un beso muy grande (no he vuelto con mis proyectos todavía)
    meni *

Oh thank you Meni – you are lovely!!!Would love to see your dress – did you do a post on it? I need to make a second very very soon! Hope you are all well!

18. Gattina says:

What an adorable picture !

19. Monica says:

Adorable! She is just precious!

Aaah thank you for the lovely comments – yes, she is of course very precious to me.. as is the photo! :-)

20. This is one talent that I don’t have! I love this photo. It looks vintage. Your little girl AND her dress are adorable.

Ah yes I bought some vintage fabric! And the dress, believe me, is super easy – I am NOT a sewer, but it is my challenge this year to learn a little!

21. Catherine - Our Village is a Little Different says:

She’s a beautiful girl-the dress only makes her more adorable.

22. meninheira says:

Maggy, I blogged here: http://dalleuncolinho.blogspot.com/2011/04/vestido-de-funda-de-almohada.html It’s a really pillow-dress cause I don’t know sew.

Besitosssss

Oh Meni it is lovely!! And just perfect that it is out of a *real* pillow case!! will come and comment once blogger is working again!!!

Maggy x

24. Judie says:

That’s a sweet little dress for a sweet little girl!!!

25. Oh my goodness. My heart is smiling. What a sweet and tender picture. I can’t wait to see what you create. I always loved sewing for my daughters and granddaughters!

Absolutely delightful.

A+

26. Mari says:

What an adorable photo, your little girl is just beautiful and I love that dress! Compliments!