Who Got Crafty and WON?!?!? - Red Ted Art's Blog

Who Got Crafty and WON?!?!?

| July 29, 2011 | 8 Comments

Three weeks ago we launched the great Fly Thomas Cook Kids craft competition… we had some early entries and we had some last minute entries. They were all hugely fabulous and I believe lots of crafty fun was had… but WHO WON?

x

x

x

The FABULOUS Madhouse Family Reviews, with:

and

and

Fly Thomas Cook said:

The castle looks amazing, using different recycling materials and different techniques such as spray paint and collage. You can also see from the pics the whole family getting involved, the kids having so much fun and helping each other on their little project.

There was also a highly commendable to White Lily Green because is a very creative a different idea.

I think everyone did an excellent job and I was so chuffed to see people enjoying getting crafty and finding their craft mojo! Hooray to you all!

If you want to check out the other entries, take a look:

Tags: , ,

Category: Uncategorized

1. mummiafelice says:

Aww well done hun!!! Ohh I got a mention! Thank you :)

2. Annieqpr says:

Many congratulations to the Madhouse Family Reviews, its been such a fun and lovely crafty journey! Loved looking at everyone’s interpretation of the stories, and will look out for this sort of thing again!
    Annie, Jasper and Scarlett :)

3. fantastic craft, congratulations. One of these days I’ll get organised enough to enter one of these crafty competitions. I will.

4. *squeeeeeaaaals* !!!! OMG I can’t believe it !! Runs around the room a few times ! The girls are here with me and they’re over the moon ! We honestly didn’t think we’d win, we just had great fun getting involved, especially as we’re just about to head off to Antalya on holiday ! Juliette’s expecting to see a golden castle and I’m dreading her pointing at people saying “oh look, it’s the Turkish man with the enormous lips” !! I was actually secretly really pleased too – Juliette wouldn’t let me put the castle back in the recycling bin so it’s now home to various Little People and Polly Pockets in her room ! Aww thanks so much for such a fab competition. I’ll have to go and see what we’ve won now, I didn’t really look to see what was in the prize but I remember people saying it was really good !! :):) :)

Hooray hooray hooray! Congratulations again Cheryl!!! I bet this put a smile on the girl’s faces! Love that you are still playing with it!

Enjoy the prize!

6. becky (babybudgeting) says:

Oh a worthy winner indeed …will be more organised next time!

7. becky (babybudgeting) says:

Fabulous winner ! Will do better nxt time to do on time x

8. Kathryn MacKinnon says:

Well done guys, you’re stuff looked lovely. A deserving winner!