THE WINNER IS @judywhatilive4 AND HAS BEEN CONTACTED!
Today we have a very special crafty giveaway – a mini pack created by me!!! It is made up things that we regularly use and hopefully will give you a 2-3 quick crafts to get stuck into ASAP! Not just that.. if you check out the blog hop below you will see many more crafty competitions running in parallel! Yes! It is the great Crafty Kits 4 Kids initiative organised by the lovely Michelle over at Best Toddler Toys!
So what is in my kit? LOTS!
- 10 assorted cards & envelopes
- 5 Mini Funky Foam Sheets
- Some glitter
- Some butterfly/ flower/ balloon confetti that we like to stick on things
- A glue stick
- Mini set of paint and brush
Click on the images to see the full post
Loo Roll Men Making
- Fabric scraps (really they are scraps.. but you will find that they magically transform!!!)
Just add a loo roll, paint it pink and glue on your fabric strips, draw on faces and hey presto you have some men to play with!
Cloth Peg Fairies
- 2 pegs
Now I don’t have an example for you… if you got stuck into the cards and the loo roll men, I do hope it got your creative juices flowing and that there is now no stopping you! So go on.. make some peg fairies and then let me see what you made!!
To enter my competition:
1) Leave a comment below telling me what your favourite summer time activity with your kids is! (Make sure you leave your email address or twitter ID so I can contact you should you win!).
2) Subscribe to my blog.
And you don’t have to do this, but I would LOVE you to “Like me on Facebook“.
Open WORLDWIDE. Giveaway ends August 13th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new
MAKE SURE YOU VISIT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AND CHECK OUT THEIR GIVEAWAYS (FROM 1 AUG 2011):