Quick Craft Post: Crochet Snowflakes - Red Ted Art's Blog

Quick Craft Post: Crochet Snowflakes

| September 24, 2011 | 21 Comments

I love challenges and crafty swaps.. so I joined a Christmas Crochet Ornament Swap and decided to make these snowflakes for beginners by the wonderful Attic 24. The pattern is great for beginners. Though do, do the last step, which is pin the snowflake and use some starch.. As you know, I am teaching myself to crochet and need regular crochet challenges. Check out more crochet patterns here on Red Ted Art!

Category: Christmas, Crochet, How To's, patterns

Yay! I thought they were v easy and fun!!! And will make more!

2. Rashmie @MommyLabs says:

These are perfect for the festival season! I wish I could crochet…sigh! :(

3. Cerys says:

Great – how I wish I could crochet they are brilliant, now what I need is knitted ones and I could do those.

4. they’re looking great! thanks for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

5. I have been thinking that I need to get back into crochet and this is the perfect project! Can’t wait to get started!

Emma Phillips
    Our Site:
    Girls Coats

6. @gidders1 says:

I LOVE this, perfect for my handmade Christmas pledge this year :0)

7. I like that these are “begginer” I’d love to make some but all I know how to do is a chain. :) I’d love for you to link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday at http://www.thrifty101.blogspot.com! :)
    <Michelle

8. Mami Made It says:

They are great! Have to make them too. Thanks for the link tip!

9. mummiafelice says:

Thanks so much for linking this up to #handmadethursday Maggy :) What a great idea! Is it difficult to learn?

10. Bump Babbler says:

I’ve just discovered the art of crochet and I have to say, these will look lovely hanging from my tree at christmas!

11. Joh says:

Our friend has just learnt to crochet and has made a delightful pair of very colourful leg warmers for her new baby – very retro but also great for cold weather