Competition - Cooking with Kids & £100 Amazon Voucher - Red Ted Art's Blog

Competition – Cooking with Kids & £100 Amazon Voucher

| January 13, 2012 | 19 Comments

Ooooh… now I know some of you do love to cook. I am not so sure how many of you like cooking with your children, but if you have ever been inspired by Nick over at My Daddy Cooks, then you really should give it a go!

I do a lot of baking with my children, but a little less cooking – but we do like to make Pitta Bread Pizza’s together and I keep “meaning to cook more staples” with them. They do LOVE cooking their own food and they usually eat better a result of it.

Here is your chance to get crafty in the kitchen and WIN with this fabulous competition by Appliances Online.

What do you need to do?

We would LOVE for you, to find a family recipe. Cook it with your children. Blog about it (including a link to the sponsors Appliances Online and this competition post)  and share it on the linky below. If you do, you stand the chance of winning £100 worth of Amazon vouchers. Now, how is that for a good prize!?

So.. what yummy meal will you share with us? I cannot wait to see them all and be inspired for try out new recipes with my kids!!!

Laura from How To Cook Good Food will select a winner on behalf Appliances Online. If you haven’t seen Laura’s blog yet, time you went for a visit. There are many family friendly, yet delicious recipes for you to choose from.  Another fab food blog I “met” recently, is Working London Mummy. Both ladies have been helping on my personal “Food Challenge“!

Join in here

Terms & Conditions

1) Competition open to UK and US entrants only (US will get the equivalent in dollars)

2) Appliances Online will select the final winner and the decison is final

3) Competition closes on 27 Jan 2011

Tags: , ,

Category: Recipes

1. Sarah says:

I\’m very much a packet off the shelf baker with #boy9 :(

Perhaps this would inspire me to give it a go alone :)

Sarah

Oooh you go on… you know you want to. And you don’t have to bake you can cook scrambled eggs or something else?

2. HELEN says:

great competition…does it have to be a \’meal\’? I do loads of cooking with my little one but never a meal, more baking.

Any cooking is good! :-)

4. I submitted mine but somehow it showed up twice (sorry about that the linky thing went a bit mad!!)

Great comp, fingers crossed!

5. You have inspired me to finally post my Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe that we had so much fun making. Maybe this counts as crafting? ;)

Oh yes!!! We love crafty cooking :-)

7. Wow Maggy, the entries are looking great so far! Can\’t wait to see more :-]x

8. Michelle says:

Oh this looks like a goody and some excellent entries. I will try and have a go!
    Thanks and good luck everyone.
    michelle

9. Squeakymom says:

I\’m no great cook at all, as you\’ll see, but Squeaky is doing her best to teach me!

10. hannah says:

What a good competition. A chance to share a Free From treat! I never cook meals with my little one really more baking than anything else so a biscuit post is my offering! Fingers crossed hey! x

11. Elizabeth Williams says:

What a great competition. Not sure if my entry really counts as my little one is not quite 10 months but he did give me a helping hand making them and an even bigger help eating them. Fingers crossed x

12. Elizabeth Williams says:

Not sure if my entry really counts as my little man is not quite 10 months old but he did give me a helping hand and was an even bigger help eating them. Fingers crossed and thanks for a great competition x

13. Galina V says:

Just curious who was chosen as a winner? Thank you!