**This Competition is now Closed**
Want to see the entries? Check out the Drawing Comp Entries tab
Give the kids something fun to do this Half Term with the smash hit musical WICKED! To coincide with its annual charity event WICKED Day, we have teamed up with the award-winning production to give one lucky Red Ted Art fan the chance to win four tickets to see the hit show at the Apollo Victoria Theatre as well as an exclusive WICKED Day tote bag featuring their very own design!
WICKED Day will take place between 12 – 4PM on Sunday 30 October at the London Film Museum, County Hall, situated on the South Bank beside the iconic London Eye! For the second consecutive year, proceeds raised will be donated to the Woodland Trust’s Heartwood Forest Appeal, planting England’s largest new continuous native forest near St Albans.
Inspired by the magical school within the show itself, WICKED Day will feature a host of WICKED and Halloween-themed events based around Shiz University Class of 2011. Throughout the day families can expect activities for people of all ages including: Monkey Workshops, a Storytelling Classroom in association with the production’s WICKED Young Writers’ Award, SHIZ Karaoke, Face Painting and Galinda-fying Parlours, interactive SHIZ Playground area, plus roaming magicians, cast performances and more!
You’ll have to create a little magic yourself to be in with a chance of winning this sensational prize: using paints, pens or whatever takes your fancy, we want to see your WICKED Day tote bag designs! Will your bag design be Glinda-fyed or Elphabulous?
Please email your entries, with name and age, to Rosie@thinkjam.com AND email@example.com we look forward to seeing them!
If you’re stuck for inspiration, take a look at these enchanting images from the show and then have a go for yourself!
For more information on Wicked Day visit: http://www.wickedthemusical.co.uk/wickedday/
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition will close on 17th November 2011
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for the winner is four tickets to see Wicked and a Wicked Day tote with the winning design on
- Travel and accommodation is not included
- Please note that prize tickets are subject to availability and are valid for a Monday to Thursday 7.30pm or Wednesday 2:30pm performance from 9 Jan – 27 May 2012, excluding 12 – 18 Feb and 2 – 14 April 2012. Prizes must be redeemed by 1 May 2012 for a performance before 27 May 2012
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Recommended age of the show is 7+ but all age groups are welcome to enter the competition!
This is a sponsored post