Time for more Corner Bookmark Designs on Red Ted Art.
Learn how to make Make Your Own Cow Corner Bookmark. This cow can easily be adapted to be a farm cow, a bull or even an Ox! As I bull (main image), I think it rather looks like Ferdinand too, don’t you think. It also works really well as an Ox Craft for Year of the Ox!
To make a Bull Corner Bookmark you will need:
- White square paper OR black/ brown if making a different type of cow, bull or ox
- Scraps of contrasting paper in black, pink and white OR pink/ beige, white, black and yellow depending on final design
- Glue Stick
How to Make your Cow Corner Bookmark
As per usual you will need to make your basic origami bookmark corner first – make it in the desired colours for your cow/ bull – this can be white printer paper, black, brown or even a deep red!
Decorating your cow corner bookmark
Your Cow/ Bull/ Ox will need the following features:
- A peanut shaped nose part in pink or beige or black
- Some ears the same colour as your main body (make these tear shaped)
- Some horns in beige, white or yellow
- Eyes (or you can draw some on)
- Other: black spots (they can also be drawn on) or a yellow nose ring
Add details with a black pen – such a nose holes and eye pupils.
Glue to your corner bookmark. The nose and eyes go no the of the bookmark.
The ears and horns are glued to the back.
Have fun experimenting with the placement of the eyes.
We made this Cow Corner Bookmark Design to go with our collection of 12 Chinese Zodiac Animals. Why not check out the rest and make your zodiac animal today?
See all of our Corner Bookmark Designs here: