It’s time to get bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, folks!
To celebrate the release of ‘THE NUT JOB’, in cinemas on 1st August, we’re asking you to ‘squirrel yourself’ for a chance to win a film-themed goody bags containing a t-shirt, Frisbee, crayon set and activity sheet.
We have 5 to giveaway!
To enter, just draw a self-portrait as a squirrel, taking inspiration from those crafty but cute critters, as seen in THE NUT JOB. To be in with a chance of winning, submit your sketches to firstname.lastname@example.org (along with your name and age) by 19th August 2015 at noon (BST).
In animated 3D, ‘THE NUT JOB’ is an action-packed comedy that follows Surly, a mischievous squirrel, who must plan a heist to get into his town’s biggest nut shop in order to help his pals in the park gather food to survive the winter. Together with his sidekick, Buddy, he will assemble a ragtag crew to help him get inside — and take them on a fun-filled adventure they’ll never forget.
© 2014 WARNER BROS. ENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition will close on 19th August 2015 at noon (BST).
- Open to UK participants only.
- 5 (five) winners will each receive 1 (one) THE NUT JOB t-shirt, Frisbee, crayon set and activity sheet.
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- By submitting pictures, entrants acknowledge and agree that their entries may be featured on RedTedArt.com and its social media channels, and on official Warner Bros. UK social media channels (including, without limitation, the WB Insider website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited (“Warner”) and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.