This summer London will be buzzing with the excitement of the Olympics – not only will there be the Olympic games themselves, but there will 100s of shops, venues and orgainisations around London joining in celebration. If you would like to experience the buzz, are a blogger or an aspiring blogger, then now is your chance to get invovled!
Win the chance to come to London for the London 2012 Olympic Games! Compete to become a Samsung Global Blogger and you could find yourself in London, experiencing life in the capital during the most exciting event of the year.
What’s a Samsung Global Blogger, you may ask? Hand-picked by celebrity judges, the Bloggers will be invited to London to seek out the best the city has to offer during the Games and presenting it to the world via their very own, specially created video blog.
The first step to becoming a Samsung Global Blogger is to submit a 30 second video in English of you telling us why you would be great at hunting out the best stories London has to tell during The Olympics. We’re looking for…
- Confidence and energy in front of the camera
- A passion for your subject matter
- Imagination and originality
- A good sense of humour
- A social butterfly – do you use Twitter? Or talk to the world on your own blog?
- The ability to tell a story well through video and the written word
For more details on how to submit your video, click on the ‘Enter now!’ button below.
- The deadline for audition videos is before midnight GMT on April 22nd
- Open to a selection of countries WORLDWIDE!
This is a sponsored post.