The privacy of visitors to www.redtedart.com is important to us.
At Red Ted Art Ltd, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.redtedart.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Like many other Web sites, www.redtedart.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Newsletters and Data Protection
Red Ted Art Limited will collect your name and email address for the purpose of regular email/ newsletter communication. In general you will receive 1-3 emails per week, sharing with you the latest craft ideas, as well as occassional product recommendations. Your email data will NEVER be supplied to third parties and will be held on the Mailerlite servers.
The email address and any additional information supplied (e.g. name) will be held on the Mailerlite server for as long as you wish to receive newsletters from Red Ted Art Ltd. Should you wish to discontinue receiving newsletters, please hit unsubscribe link on bottom of the newsletters or email info (at) redtedart (dot) com and we can do the unsubscription for you.
Should you be unhappy about any way your data has been handled, you can make a complaint to the ICO at any time.
Amazon Affiliate links
You will notice that I frequently add product links to blog post – to make it easier to get hold of certain items needed to make a craft. This links will usually be Amazon Affiliate links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The earnings go towards the up keep and running of this blog!
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Are part of our commenting system so that you don’t have to always enter you details
- Collect data as part of Google Analytics so that we can see who has visited our website
We use third party advertisements on www.redtedart.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in your browser. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
DoubleClick DART cookies
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Red Ted Art and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Adthrive Advertising
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- This policy is valid from 07 July 2011
If you are Under 16
Please obtain your parents permission before entering any personal information on Red Ted Art, we are concerned with your privacy as much as an adults.