If you are looking for some flower craft ideas, you may like these super simple but pretty tissue paper flower lollipops. I recycled old tissue paper from a REAL bunch of flowers I got to make these adorable roses crafts. So easy to make and would be a great little gift to a friend, a flower party favour, a wedding favour even or just a nice sweet Mother’s Day Gift!
Tissue Paper Flower Lollipop Materials:
- a Lollipop
- 4 circular pieces of tissue paper – I used two different sizes (use a glass or small bowl as templates)
- a little bit of sello tape
- green paper
1) Cut your circles in 2 sizes.
2) Layer them and poke through your lollipop!
3) Scrunch eash individual tissue paper sheet aroud the lollipop.
4) Secure with a little tape.
5) Cut out a leaf shape and poke the lollipop through and again secure with tape.
Make a “whole bunch” of them for a pretty flower lollipop bouquet!
Need more flower crafts? Check out:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel 🙂