Welcome back to 31 Days of Love – a series of “lovely” crafts, bakes and activities to do with kids this Valentine’s Day. We have had Valentine’s Cards and Valentines Gifts that Kids can Make now we are moving on Valentines Treat with Lorie from Reading Confetti and these fabulous no bake Cookie Pop Bouquet!
Hello! I’m Lorie from Reading Confetti and I’m so excited to be participating in 31 Days of Love. We created an easy no-bake cookie bouquet that kids can help make. It’s the perfect way to surprise somebody you love.
To make these no-bake cookie bouquets you’ll need:
- sandwich cookies
- lollipop sticks or skewers
- candy melts or chocolate chips
- small vase or glass
- vase filler (small pieces of candy or sugar work great)
1. Poke your skewer into the filling between the two cookies.
2. Drizzle some melted candy onto the top of the stick and the bottom of the cookie and leave it to set. This will prevent your cookies from falling off the stick later.
3. Dunk each cookie into the melted candy and immediately top with sprinkles.
4. Place your cookie on waxed paper until the candy has hardened.
5. Arrange in a vase and give to someone you love.
About Reading Confetti
Written by a reading specialist turned stay at home mom to preschoolers, Reading Confetti is full of book activities, crafts, and fun ideas for kids. You can find Reading Confetti on Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Some of our most popular posts include: