Sneaky Craft: Squash Monsters - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

Sneaky Craft: Squash Monsters

| May 15, 2011 | 19 Comments

We finally made our squash monsters! I am SO proud as BOTH KIDS did theirs ALL BY THEMSELVES! Red Ted’s has been christened Elvis (he has a coat with stars on)

I also have to share these photos with you – I have no where else to “put them” and after all this is my craft blog celebrating my families creativity! Pip Squeak is 18mths and Red Ted is 3yrs.

Tags: , , ,

Category: Kids Craft, Recycling

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Easy Father’s Day Crafts | Domestic Goddesque | June 6, 2011
  1. Fab and how great, that you stayed hands off! lmao

Mine did theirs yesterday too and enjoyed themselves. I’ll post the piccies this week.

Mich x

2. Liz Burton says:

Looks like a lovely sunny day for painting outdoors.

They did a fab job. What lovely pics too, gorgeous memories x

Michelle – hehehe I had “no” choice in letting them do it by themselves.. I was not allowed to touch anything!!
      Liz – yes, was great to be outside – I didn’t have to worry about the *mess*

3. Ali says:

Ahhh there little faces, looks like fun and great way to spend a sunny hour or two.

More like 10min in our house… we seem to whizz through crafts….. ;-)

5. I love the serious look on his face. This is a cute way to recycle.

6. Emma Burford says:

Aww so cute think DD has your determined face on LOL x

7. Aimee says:

They look like they are enjoying the awesome craft and sunshine! Thanks again for linking up!

8. Oh, she’s sooo cute and serious! :)

9. Lauralee says:

That is a great activity to do with plastic bottles. We always just recycle them. :) We WILL be doing this.

10. Sarah says:

Oooo, I love this and am going to have to try it! Carter is a big fan of painting just about anything he can! Ha ha! Thanks for sharing!

11. Rachel says:

what type of paints did you use – i find that painting bottles never works for me? the paint just runs off. thanks

I did use acrylics (we are naughty), but you should be able to use poster paints with some glue mixed in!