Calling all Christmas Lovin Crafty Bloggers!
I love Christmas Decorations. I love Homemade Christmas Decorations and I love Christmas Decoration Exchanges!
So glad you joined in and we can’t wait to see what you got!
The Imagination Tree and Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas.
How this works:
1. Make a Christmas tree ornament, it doesn’t have to be a recent one.
2. It can be made from any kind of material.
3. Share our Challenge on your blog and your fabulous ornament and come link it up between Nov 15th -27th.
4. If you want to be a part of the Ornament exchange PLEASE USE A LEGIT EMAIL WHERE WE CAN TOUCH BASE WITH YOU WHEN YOU LINK UP!
If you don’t want to be a part of the exchange DON’T leave an email when you link up.
5. On the 28th we will pair you up with another blogger who linked up their fabulous ornament.
6. Mail your ornament out to the person you were paired up with.
7. Share on your blog the ornament you rec’d and the blogger who gifted it.
Wait by the mailbox, for your christmas ornament to come in. Yes, real mail!!!
And this is the little guy (one) that I will be entering into the Christmas Decoration Idea Exchange:
Isn’t he cute? Here is the How To !
Join the linky fun:
I hope you look forward to Getting Crafty!