Superhero Cupcake Toppers - Free Printables : Red Ted Art's Blog

Superhero Cupcake Toppers

| February 6, 2013 | 9 Comments

Superhero Cupcake Toppers How To and Printable

When you have a boy in the house, it is quite likely that you will have a superhero party at some point or another (having said that I do know one little girl who LOVES being superman too). Anyway, so superhero party it is. And with that we need some superhero party ideas and superhero treats! One of the easiest way to decorate for a party is to create “normal” cupcakes, but make “special” cupcake toppers: enter the superhero cupcake toppers!! Hooray.

super hero cupcakes

Super duper easy to make – print off the Superhero Cupcake Topper printable for your POW!s and ZAP!s. I created a powerpoint document for Spiderman, Superman and Batman. But as the images “don’t belong to me”, I am afraid I can’t share those. But you can easily just google “spiderman image” and “superman image”. Grab these, copy these into powerpoint or word and then print them off in colour and add a tooth pick. And you are done! No real clever templated needed.¬†

superhero cupcake cut outs

Tags: , , , ,

Category: How To's, Party Ideas

1. christine says:

This is awesome, but I couldn’t get the printables link to work. Am I doing something wrong?

2. berry says:

can you pleaseeeee email me the superhero powerpoint i cant seem find them anywhere, this is awesome lol

3. C Kierznowski says:

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing! My almost 5 year old has asked for a superhero party and these are perfect!

Would it be really cheeky of me to ask if you could email me the powerpoint superhero pictures too, I have looked around and cannot find any that good!

Cat x

4. michelle says:

These would be great for our superhero party , could you please email to cookfam05@yahoo.com

5. Pat Piercy says:

Please could you email me the superhero power point I have made the cupcakes but my grandson has asked for superhero.
    Very grateful for your help

6. Rebecca Chittock says:

These would be great for my sons superhero party , please could you also email me the PowerPoint, many thanks

7. Barbara Benjamin says:

Omg thee r so nice. Can you please email me the power point. Thanks in advance