With Red Ted doing Batman Easter Eggs, Robins, Baddies and Yodas. I could resist making a Dalek Easter Egg for Red Ted’s Teacher who LOVES Dr Who.
I am *quite* happy with it. This is actually my second as broke the first. Liked the first a little better… Sod’s law!
- I blew out the eggs (check out the egg craft video for a clever “technique)
- Painted it silver (it needed two coats)
- Used Sharpies to add the design
- Then with a pin made holes for the dalek “thingies” (this is when I broke the first egg!)
- Hot – glued in some broken toothpicks
- Hot – glued some beads
- Painted the toothpicks silver
- Hot glued it on a piece of card so it can stand
Want more ideas? 10 Egg Decorating Ideas:
Happy Easter Everyone!