Hi Red Ted Art fans! I’m so excited to be here for the 31 Days of Love series. My name is Rachel and you can find me at I Heart Crafty Things. I am a Mom to three and I am fairly certain that I am addicted to kids crafts. Like A LOT! I go googly over googly eyes and I love a good read aloud children’s story. I love being creative and most importantly, I love watching my children’s creativity!
- Red Ted Art on Paper Teacup Printable & Tea Party Games
- Red Ted Art on Driftwood Crafts – Sail Boats
- Linda Fraass on Paper Teacup Printable & Tea Party Games
- Krystal on The Benefits of Wooden Toys for your children
- sally on Driftwood Crafts – Sail Boats
- Art Projects for Kids Using Shapes - Buggy and Buddy on Kids Get Arty: Exploring Klimt
- First Day of School Traditions Roundup - LalyMom on Schultüte Bastelanleitung
- What Makes the Wind Blow? 25 Learn About Wind Activities | left brain craft brain on How To.. make a Beautiful Kite!
- What Makes the Wind Blow? 25 Learn About Wind Activities | left brain craft brain on How To… Make Cutlery Wind Chimes
- Edith on Nature Play Ideas – only nature needed
5 minute craft 31 Days of Love alphabet Art Autumn book reviews Books & Reviews card making Children's Books Christmas Craft craft ideas crafts Daily Creativity Easter Fall Get crafty Gifts giveaway Guest Post halloween handprints how to kids Kids Crafts loo rolls nature New Year's Eve ornaments painting photo photographs photos recipes recycle Recycling red ted art redtedart reviews sewing spring Summer traditions Valentines vlogs