Hi Red Ted Art fans! I’m so excited to be here for the 31 Days of Love series. My name is Rachel and you can find me at I Heart Crafty Things. I am a Mom to three and I am fairly certain that I am addicted to kids crafts. Like A LOT! I go googly over googly eyes and I love a good read aloud children’s story. I love being creative and most importantly, I love watching my children’s creativity!
- Kate_Laughing Kids Learn on How to Make an Origami Lucky Star
- Bubbles Play – Our Top 5 Tried and Tested Recipes | Our Little House in the Country on Bubble Recipe – Simple & Fun!
- TinkerLab Book Blog Tour Highlights - TinkerLab on Tinkerlab Book Review
- Alice Hassall on Earth To Echo – Win A Family Day Out to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- 25+ Recycled Crafts for Kids - Kitchen Counter Chronicles on Quick Craft Post: Loo Roll Guess Who!
- Mandy on How to Finger Knit
- Toddler Art Project Ideas…When to Throw Out Food…more… - on 25 Great Artists for Toddlers
- Jackie on Paper Teacup Printable & Tea Party Games
- Mummy Barrow on ‘Squirrel Yourself’ with THE NUT JOB to win branded goodies!
- Red Ted Art on How to Finger Knit
5 minute craft 31 Days of Love alphabet Art Autumn book reviews Books & Reviews card making Children's Books Christmas Craft craft ideas crafts Daily Creativity Easter Fall Get crafty Gifts giveaway Guest Post halloween handprints how to kids Kids Crafts loo rolls nature New Year's Eve ornaments painting photo photographs photos recipes recycle Recycling red ted art redtedart reviews sewing spring Summer traditions Valentines vlogs