We love a quick hat printable or headband printable.. here is a super cute and easy printable basketball hat for preschoolers or kids getting excited about the basketball season and March Madness!
These Basketball Crowns come as coloring pages or full color!
As mentioned these simple basketball printables are perfect for any March Madness activities for kids. Or if you are having a basketball party! Make these the kids basketball party hats! So fun and easy!
To make your Basketball Headbands you will need:
- Paper or cardstock of choice (e.g. white for students to add drawings/ wrirings, full color if making this as a quick cutting activity)
- A pair of child friendly scissors
- Stapler/ tape or glue stick for final assembly
- The Printable
I continue to make Red Ted Art Craft Activity as accesible as possible and have provided a free version of this Printable Basketball Craft once again. You can get the full color as a free printable by enter $0 at check out here. Alternatively, you can get the full set in the Gumroad Store or visit Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s if that works better for you!
Making this easy Basketball Hat/ Headdband:
Making these headbands or hats is super duper easy! Your preschooler will be sporting their basketball headwear in now time.
The printable also has these basic instructions!
1. Print onto orange colored or white paper
2. Cut out shapes you want to use
3. Tape or staple paper rectangles to make head band and to fit size of child’s head add
4. Decorate with shapes & pens (you may want to add team names to the headband or some glitter and pom poms or your preschooler may want to give drawing basketballs a go)
Your simple basketball craft for March Madness is done!
You may also like this Sports Wreath Printable in my Gumroad or Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s store– it is easy to “mix in match” the different sports balls to make one type of wreath – these are coloring pages OR print to full color card:
See all our Basketball Crafts here: