Yes, we are back! With a another fantastic set of Black Glue Art Projects. This time the black glue art projects are all about AUTUMN and FALL! (well they are the same thing really.. teehee). Last time, we shared with you some fantastic OCEAN Black Glue Art Ideas.. and as the seasons move on, we are onto pretty and stunning and simply GORGEOUS Fall Black Glue Art Projects! What is not to love about all the wonderful themes for Fall – beautiful Fall Leaves, Woodland creatures and Fall Colours.
Black Glue Art – Materials
Most people use homemade black glue and watercolours, as well as thick water colour paper. We like to use the following products.
To make homemade glue
- White Glue/ PVA Glue – such as Elmer’s Glue or School Glue (e.g. US/ UK)
- Black paint (we used these paints US/ UK)
- A small mixing container with a nozzle (US/ UK)
- A stirrer of sorts (we used a coffee stirrer)
Affiliate links added for convenience!
Fall Black Glue Art Projects
- Black Glue Acorn & Oak Leaf Bookmarks
- Black Glue Pumpkin Art by I Heart Crafty Things
- Black Glue Owl for Fall by Artsy Momma
- A set of Black Glue Art Leaves by Rhythms of Play
- Autumn Tree Black Glye Art by Arty Crafty Kids
- Cute Maize Corn Black Glue Art Project by Sunshine Whisperers
- A set of super cute puppets – Scarecrow Black Glue Art by The Pinterested Parent
Working with Black Glue and watercolours, really is a fun process and the results are simply stunning!! If you want to see some more great Black Glue Art ideas.. do check out our Summer Black Glue Art – themed all around the Ocean!