It looks like we have Guest Post month!! So many lovely people sharing their crafts with you on Red Ted Art. Hurray! This week we have the amazing Amanda from Unique Snowflake visiting. She came up with his ingenious way of converting an old T-shirt into a Halterneck for the ladies! Talk about fabulous recycling!
Now to Amanda:
I have had this T-shirt for years, it was a souvenir from my holiday in Florida which I bought as I loved its colour & motif but every Summer I take it out only to remember the reason I never wear it is it too restrictive at the neck and arms making you feel even hotter. But not this year, rather than it going to waste I’d have a go at transforming it into something more wearable.
I hope this guide helps if you want to try as well, its my first how to so feedback would be great.
– Simple but effective paper frames (vlog)
– How to make a Flower Pom Pom (guest post) – simply gorgeous – use as wedding decor!
– How to make a Paper Flower (from newspapers) (guest post)
– How to make a Paper Boat (vlog)
– How to make a Paper Cup (vlog)
– How to make a Balloon Poodle (vlog)