My Little Pony DIY Snowglobes
We love making snowglobes! They are quick and fun and there are a couple of different ways of making them (check out our fun Solar System Snowglobe from a few years ago in this how to make a snowglobe post). If your kids are into ANY sort of collectibles and therefor, almost by definition, will have duplicates of collectibles, they are perfect for turning into slowglobes – like our fun little My Little Pony DIY Snowglobes. Aren’t they adorable. I love all that rainbow sparkle that goes with them. We also have some great My Little Pony Hair Accessories and printable Masks.. perfect for a My Little Pony Party or cinema visit!
My Little Pony DIY Snowglobe Materials
- A my little pony collectible (the type you get in blind bags, such as these US/ UK)
- A small mason jar (but big enough that the pony fits in) – baby food jars are just perfect for this
- glycerine (secret ingredient!) US/ UK
- Super glue OR gem tak OR SUGRU – use what you feel most comfortable with (Get Sugru here US/ UK)
- You can also make some FIMO pedestals if you need to raise your pony and are not using Sugru (Get polymer clay here US/ UK)
- PVC Glitter – ideally in different colours and “heavy” glitter (ie non plastic)
Affiliate links added for convenience.
How to make a My Little Pony DIY Snowglobe
We created a little How to make a snowglobe using SUGRU video here… if you do not have sugru, check out our other Snowglobe DIY version here.
What do you think? Aren’t they adorable? We made tehse about 2 years ago and STILL have them (though we do occassionally top up the water!
Here is my “then” 5yrs old getting stuck in. She loved using the Sugru.
And here she is putting her own DIY Snowglobe together.
If you fancy seeing some more lovely My Little Pony DIYs, take a look at our My Little Pony Masks and Fabulous My Little Pony Hair Accessory. Isn’t it darling?