Pretty Paper Flowers DIY including Template
We have the lovely Ritu writing for us again today. Today she shares this wonderful Paper Flowers DIY, completed with flower template. These flowers are so simple to make and look stunning. They are great paper flowers to add to gift wrap on Mother’s Day or for Teacher Appreciation day. I also think that these would look adorable as a simple hair piece!
DIY Paper Flowers – Materials-
- Construction paper in red, green and bright yellow colour of 120 gsm
- PVA glue
- A pair of scissors
- Flower template
—-> DOWNLOAD YOUR FLOWER TEMPLATE HERE <—–
Paper Flowers DIY – Tutorial
- To create these flowers you can either create your own flower petals, or you can use the simple template shared in the “Flower DIY Materials” section. Then either print it on the construction paper directly or print it out, cut and trace it on the construction paper.
- Once the tracing is done, using the scissors, cut out different parts of the paper flowers.
- You will need a number of pieces of petals – see template for information of how many of each!
- Using your fingers, give the construction paper some shape:
- add gentle creases down the centre of the large petals
- by gently bend the middles sized petals into a bowl shape and
- curling the final central pieces of paper
- you can also use a pen to add some details to your leaf!
- Following the layout in the picture above, stick all the parts upon one another, and your paper flower is fully assembled.
These Paper Flowers look fabulous as part of gift wrap. They also look wonderful as a wall decoration, or even add it to a hair band and where them as a hair piece. I hope you enjoyed this pretty paper flower diy and that you have a go! Do let me know how you end up using them!
Just so pretty! Such lovely Paper Flowers!!