How to.. make Paper Photo Frames - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

How to.. make Paper Photo Frames

| June 4, 2010 | 27 Comments

Paper Frames

Paper craft is back (I told you I still had some up my sleeve! Scroll down for links to other paper craft ideas).

Today I would like to show you how to make super simple photo frames – one frame, 3 different mini variations. They stand up by themselves, or add a magnet and make a fridge frame (a lovely and tidy way to decorate your fridge!!). Your kids can decorate them too -colour or stick stickers or glitter on! I hope that you like them.

This was another one take wonder, so I apologise for a) background garden noise and b) that vlog ends apruptly!

Here we go:

Thanks to Birgitta for reminding me how to make these!!!

And how lovely – this got featured: UndertheTableandDreaming

Use Dollar Store paper and you have a perfect entry for The CSI Project Challenge!Visit thecsiproject.com

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: How To's, Paper Crafts, vlogs

1. TheMadHouse says:

Love this idea, really cool

2. dotsie says:

You explained it well…thanks, cute idea!

3. Sherry says:

Those are too cute !:D

Have a great weekend!
    Sherry

4. Diane says:

Great tutorial. Found you via friday fun finds. Hope you can visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie.

5. Great! Thanks so much for linking up to Finished for Friday.

6. That is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

7. What an adorable gift idea! Great tutorial. Super cute! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase Party! I greatly appreciate it! I’ll be featuring these in a post today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

8. Awesome!! What a great idea!

9. Meg says:

Very cool. Great tutorial!

I would love for you to check out my blog for a fun giveaway! alittleknickknack.blogspot.com
    Have a great night!

10. Thanks so much for posting to Its So Very Creative. This is a great and thrifty project.

Cheri

11. lizbeth says:

what a neat idea! Your video was super easy to understand and your accent was a pleasant surprise!

12. I came by last week to look at your project but was just looking through all of them. I don’t see the us of any of our sponsor’s products on your project? You are more than welcome to enter another project that has used at least one of the products. You do need to have your entries in by this evening.

Cheri

13. shopannies says:

love this I believe I will try it many years ago I made frames using fabric

14. Thanks for the inspiration! We made them and they came out great! Check out our version: http://www.homemademamas.net/2010/06/fathers-day-photo-frames.html

Thanks again!

15. Rebekah says:

Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!
    {Rebekah}

16. Jude says:

Lovely simple idea which I’ve not come across before. I did a project on my blog for some Fridge Frames too:

17. Jenn says:

Thanks for linking up to Tot Tuesdays! What a neat and thrifty idea. I hope you’ll join me again next week for another fantastic party! Have a great week!

18. Jemima says:

Hello. I am new at this sort of thing but love the frame! I am wondering though what size photo would these hold?