Kids Craft: Valentine's Handprints & Cards - Red Ted Art's Blog : Red Ted Art's Blog

Kids Craft: Valentine’s Handprints & Cards

| February 1, 2012 | 12 Comments

valentines for kidsThis week’s Kids Craft Valentine’s Cards are shared the Pre K and K collaborative blog. Pre Kand K is a fantastic resource for anyone that has or takes care of or teach children in Kindergarten age or below. More than 30 writers write daily posts for you on all sorts of topics such as art, literacy, numeracy and play. It is brilliant to be on the team and I write for them every two months! Fabulous. Watch this space for more Pre K and K articles.

So this month,we made Valentine’s Cards and Valentine’s Handprint “bouquet”. Hop over and check them both out now and see which weekly book I have to recommend! See the kid get messy with the handprint craft and crafty with the heart cards below – made from recycled Christmas cards, we think they are just lovely for Valentine’s!

Our messy handprint craft – lots of fun!

handprint craft ideas

Our less messy and recycled Valentine’s Crafts! Pretty!

valentine's cards for kids

See the full post + my book recommendation over at Pre K and K.

For more Kid’s Craft ideas, click here for a full list.

If you have been crafty with your kid’s be it at home, in the kitchen or outdoors, I would love for you to link up:

Do you like making valentine’s crafts with your kids? What have you made this week?

Tags: , ,

Category: Card making, Kids Craft, Valentines

Sites That Link to this Post

1. 20 Valentine's Card ideas | Domestic Goddesque | January 16, 2013
  2. Sunday Surf: Jan. 29 – Feb. 4 | Old New Legacy | January 6, 2014
  1. Rachel says:

I adore your heart bouquet cards. I pinned them on Pinterest and I\’m going to give them a try with my boys.

Thank you! How lovely of you!!

3. Thanks for another great linky. I am already seeing some great ideas, and finding new inspiration! ( One of my links uploaded wrong. Please delet # 46 :)

Done!

5. MAGGGGGGGGY!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV LUV LUV LUV the way that you\’ve connected you post to day back to PreK+K and the lovely shout out in general for our collaboration. So glad to have you contributing!!!!

I see that my fingers typed the title poorly for my link-up? LOL. Is that something that you can correct? Should be product and not procut. Brains who took my brains?

All the best
    Debbie
    RainbowsWithinReach
    PreK+K Sharing

Aaah thank you Debbie – pleased I linked it \”right\”… wasn\’t sure which was the vest way to do it! Have fixed your typo.

M x

7. mermaid says:

I adore your valentine handprint picture!
    Another good opportunity to get your hands messy :)

8. Mama Pea Pod says:

Those cards are so beautiful, Maggy! I love how you can recycle things into such beautiful artwork!

Aaaah @mamapeapod you are LOVELY! :-)