A quick post to share our cookies that we made yesterday.. Chocolate and Orange Biscuits – they are yum yum yum and QUICK to make! Mmmmh.
- 250g Plain Flour
- 125g Sugar
- 125g Butter (helps if it is soft)
- Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tblsp of Cocoa Powder
- Icing sugar
- Freshly squeezed orange juice or flavouring/ little water
Preheat the oven to 180C – bake for 20-30 minutes – until firm.
1) Mix all your cookie ingredients together and knead to a smooth dough
2) Roll out and cut your shapes (Pip Squeak did the cutting, but also a lot of dough eating)
4) Once cooled, mix the icing sugar with the juice, to make a smooth mixture – ours was a little runny, but that was fine!
5) Top with (lots) of sprinkles
Let set and enjoy!
What do you like baking with the kids?