The Autumn crafting season is filled with wonder and excitement. As you know, I LOVE this time of year, for it’s nature crafts and Autumn colours. But of course, Autumn also brings Halloween! And with Halloween there are LOTS of opportunities for some Halloween Crafts to do with the kids. Get the kids involved making their own No Sew Halloween Costumes, get them baking Halloween treats for trick or treaters (or just for you) and of course, get them making fun Halloween crafts to decorate your home and porch.
We got together to create this Halloween Craft Video to inspire you to have a go… as per usual crafty bloggers get together and discuss their ideas. Below I will share the links to the crafts discussed as well as providing some MORE ideas for you to browse!
Halloween Crafts Video:
Halloween Crafts Links:
(in order of appearance)
1) Gory Stone Eyes that glow in the dark!!!
4) Trick or Treating Tote (watch the video for info – but the blog is Plus 2. 4 )
5) Sparkly Spiders and Bat (love these)
6) Egg Carton Ghost / Bat bunting (genius)
7) Handy tips on making your facepaint spooktacular (watch the video, but see a photo here)
8) Paper Lanterns (cute AND easy)
9) Cork Spiders (adorable)
10) Spooky crafts including a lovely handprint spider keepsake
11) Fabric Pumpkins
12) Finger/ Fork Pompom Spiders (watch the video, but they are fro Kids Chaos)
13) Skull Treat Bags and Wrapping Paper
In addition we have some more Halloween Crafts for you here:
14) Make Jack O’Lantern Lanterns for your Halloween Walk from Tissue paper.
15) Try these yummy Frankenstein Cookie Pops
16) I adore Mer Mag’s Candy Buckets. They look fantastic and easy to make.
17) These candy bar covers are GENIUS. Love them. Thanks Skip to my Lou.
18) Some super cute Fingerprint Spiders from Tinkerlab. Simple is best!
20) And finally, the Wieners in this Halloween Bento Lunch crack me up!
Not enough? Need yet MORE HALLOWEEN CRAFTS? Check out this selection of 50 ideas..
And how about some Easy Halloween Costumes
Or how about some Pumpkin Decorating ideas?!