Kids will love these super cute Christmas Door Hanger Coloring Pages! Part of our collection of Christmas Printables. Grab these free printable door hangers and have some mindfulness time! There are two designs to choose from – a Santa Door Hanger and an Elf Door Hanger. SO CUTE! And sure to bring some Christmas cheer to your home this December!
Grab your Christmas Door Hanger Coloring Pages today!
Supplies needed for your Christmas Door Hanger
- Paper or light cardstock that works with your printer
- Crayons, markers, coloring pencils, pens… whatever takes your fancy
- The printable pdf (there are two hangers for FREE on gumroad to download, simply add $0 at checkout!))
Two of our door hanger printables are FREE for you this Holiday Season with my gumroad hosting.. simply add $0 at checkout. I do have a third one, which is available for very small fee on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Why make a cute door knob hanger?
These Christmas Door Hanger Templates are perfect for:
- Decorating your home or classroom
- Fine motor skills when coloring
- Improving scissor handling and cutting skills
Using card stock is best for this activity, but if you don’t have any for your students or that fit your printer, you can print these on paper on stick it on recycled cardboard (e.g. a cereal box is perfect!)
It is a lovely little activity to do on Christmas Eve, when the kids are excited and unsettled. Take some time to calm down with some lovely mindful coloring, cut out your door hanger and pop it on the kids’ bedroom doors!
More fabulous printable templates here:
We have many Christmas templates for you to check out
- Christmas Nativity Paper Puppets (the angel is free)
- Christmas Surprise pop up cards (includes freebie!)
- Completely free (at the time of writing) Nativity Cone Set!
We have many more wonderful printable Christmas Crafts and activities for you, many of which remain free christmas printables for you to have a go at – this includes our popuplar printable 3d Paper Angels and Christmas Tree craft: