Easy Mouse Corner Bookmark
The Corner Bookmark Designs love continues as we share these super cute and easy Mouse Corner Bookmark designs with you today. Love that cute little curly tail! So fun.
Whether you are looking for Mice Crafts or Rat Crafts (year of the Rat is heading our way).. do have a go at today’s bookmark of the week!
Easy Mice Corner Bookmark – Materials
- A piece of square paper in the desired colour (we cut down A4 into 2 squares of approximately 15 x 15cm – but any size is fine!)
- Some scraps of contrasting coloured paper for mouse features – ears and tail will need additional paper – or use the scraps from the A4 paper cut down
- Pen for the mice bookmark’s features
- Glue stick
I have super hand Worksheet Printables over in my Teachers Pay Teacher’s Store for $2. Do check them out if working in a group!
How make an Origami Bookmark Mouse Design
Scroll down for the full Mouse Corner Bookmark video.. or watch the “basic” origami corner bookmark video her and add the embellishments outlined below. If you prefer step by step photos, we also have an Origami Bookmark post for you here.
Corner Bookmark Rat – Step By Step Instruction
Begin by making a basic Origami Bookmark using your desired colour of paper – we made two mice or rats – one in blue and one in white. We have Origami Bookmark Step by Step Instructions (including photos)!
Cutting out your Mouse bookmark’s embellishments
Remember, we have more step photos in our Teachers Pay Teachers’ Store worksheets.
Them mouse will need the following features
- ears in the same body colour
- pink contrast for the inside of the ears
- a curly tail
Bringing your mouse corner bookmark “together”
As the video (below) shows – it is now a question of simply gluing on your mice features.
Start with the ears and then add the tail. Finally add the final mouse features such as the nose, whiskers and eyes in black pen!
Your Mouse Corner Bookmark is finished!!