This post is an additional post to show you how to make a basic origami bookmark corner. As you know we have lots of cute origami bookmarks here on Red Ted Art. I thought it would be useful for those that do not always wish to see video instructions for making this easy origami bookmark. We then take this basic paper bookmark and turn it into one of our many Corner Bookmark Designs! Be it an Origami Bookmark Panda or an origami bookmark monster!
This basic Origami Bookmark was first published in June 2017 and has been updated and republished for your convenience!
We have either a handy Origami Bookmark Video here or follow the instructions below!
Begin by making your basic origami bookmark corner- step by step instructions:
- Take your A5 sheet of paper and fold over one corner to create a triangle.
- Cut off the excess and rotate your triangle so the long edge is at the bottom and the right angle faces up.
- Fold the lower right corner up to meet the top right angled corner.
- Repeat for the left side.
- Fold these two back open.
- Flip down ONE of the top sheets and crease.
- Now fold the flaps you created back up and tuck INTO your bookmark.
- Repeat for the other side
- Congratulations, you have just created your basic Origami Corner Bookmark!
Now you have master your Origami Bookmark – hop over to our extensive list of different Corner Bookmark Designs – we add to this on a weekly basis! Highlights from this list include:
These super fun Emoji Corner Bookmarks
Adorable Fox Corner Bookmarks for Autumn
And everyone’s favourite, the MONSTER Corner Bookmarks!
But of course you will find much much more here where you will find lots more cool origami bookmarks!