Now here you have TWO of my favourite things about Christmas!!! Wonderful DIY Christmas Ornaments AND COOKIES (well cookies and other edible things!!!). I have fond memories of not only helping decorate the Christmas trees, but adding chocolate baubles and other goodies to our tree.. in eager anticipation of being allowed to pick them later in the season! And as the days go by, seeing if you can spot any more Edible Christmas Ornaments. Then thinking they have all been gobbled up, only to find one hiding at the back of the tree **just for me**. I love this list of edible Christmas ornaments – any you can make WITH the kids in eager anticipation of Christmas, others you can make yourself and give as quirky little gifts (I think the Soup Mix Ornaments look adorable and are a nice break from all the treats too!! How clever.. and check out the Harry Potter treats for Harry Potter fans! Brilliant!).
Edible Christmas Ornaments
- Soup Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
- Santa Star Cookies | Red Ted Art
- Perfect Royal Icing Cookies (easy step by step guide) | Red Ted Art
- Edible Ornaments for kids to make and decorate | Red Ted Art
- Harry Potter Snitch Ornament | Red Ted Art
- Stained Glass Stars | Red Ted Art
- Oreo Ornaments | Mis CandiQuik
- Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments | Homebody
- Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
- Easy Candy Christmas Ornaments | tbsp
- Easy Bauble Cookies | Life at The Zoo
- Edible Cupcake Ornaments | Trendhunter
- Gingerbread Button Garland | Sweet Paul
- Gingerbread Men Garland | Homestly Yum
- Dip Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
- Gingerbread Letter Garland | Hello Wonderful
- Gingerbread M&M Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
- Christmas Light Cookies | Fork and Beans
- M&M Christmas Ornaments | Food Crafts and Family
- Flavored Milk Mix Ornaments | Sprinkle Some Fun
- Stained Glass Cookie Ornaments | Taste of Home
- Candied Popcorn Stars | Country Living
- Candy Cane Heart Ornaments | Tips from a Typical Mom
Mmmmh I so can’t wait to get baking!
You might also like our Candy Santa Sleigh. I think it s the BEST way to give chocolate to friends and family (and teachers too!) – do READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, there is knack to it and I have had people say “mine fell apart”….:
You may also love our VERY popular mini gingerbread houses too – they are “no bake” and super fun to make!
If you are looking for DIY Christmas Ornaments, we have 50+ ideas for you here – sorted by age group!