We love a quick hat printable or headband printable.. here is a super cute and easy printable football headband for preschoolers or kids getting excited about the football season and Super Bowl. They go really well with our Basketball Hats (more sports to come soon!).
These Football Crowns come as coloring pages or full color!
As mentioned these simple football printables are perfect for any Super Bowl activities for kids. Or if you are having a football party! Make these the kids football party hats! So fun and easy!
To make your Football Headbands you will need:
- Paper or cardstock of choice (e.g. white for students to add drawings/ wrirings, full color if making this as a quick cutting activity)
- A pair of child friendly scissors
- Stapler/ tape or glue stick for final assembly
- The Printable
I continue to make Red Ted Art Craft Activity as accesible as possible and have provided a free version of this Printable Football Craft once again. You can get the full color as a free printable by enter $0 at check out here. Alternatively, you can get the full set in the Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s if that works better for you!
Making this easy Football Hat/ Headband:
Making these headbands or hats is super duper easy! Your preschooler will be sporting their football headwear in no time.
The printable also has these basic instructions!
1. Print onto brown colored or white paper
2. Cut out shapes you want to use
3. Tape or staple paper rectangles to make head band and to fit size of child’s head add
4. Decorate with shapes & pens (you may want to add team names to the headband or some glitter and pom poms or your preschooler may want to give drawing footballs a go)
Your simple Football craft for Super Bowl is done!
Check out our Basketball Hat Here: