Mouse Heart Valentine’s Card
We love Valentines Cards for Kids to make! There are so many cute and easy Valentines Day Crafts for kids to enjoy and explore. Today we have Maire-Laure from La Maison de Lou Lou sharing and adorable little Mouse Card for Valentines… I love that these little mice are indeed Mouse Heart Valentine’s Cards… so cute to use the heart shape to make your little card. They also make adorable decorations. So you choose – make cute little Mice Heart Cards, or decorate your home with them (actually, wouldn’t they also be great corner bookmarks?!). Love that these mice are based on a heart shape… a perfect and easy Heart Craft for kids!
Mouse Heart Cards – What you need:
- Colored Construction Paper
- craft pom poms
- pencil and markers
How to make your Mouse Heart Valentine’s Cards
- Take your construction paper and fold it in half.
- Keep the fold side on your left and start to draw a heart shape; and then cut it
- Cut out of your construction paper (choose another color) 3 strings for the whiskers and a circle shape; cut the circle in half for the mice ears.
- Assemble your Mice Card now. Have your heart paper open in front of you; Glue your 2 half circles for the ears, the 3 strings for the whiskers and on top the craft pon pon. Let’s dry.
- With your pencil draw 2 eyes and few line (optional. Now take your string and make a loop. Glue it behind your card and write a note .
- YOU ARE DONE. You can give your Mice card and/or hang it.
I do hope you love these little mice cards as much as I do!! If you want to find out more about Masion De Lou Lou, here are some gorgeous posts from her site:
More wonderful Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids to make here:
And if you are looking for some fantastic Heart DIYs.. check out our Easy Heart Crafts 101… literally 100+ Heart Based DIY ideas