Autumn is a BEAUTIFUL time of year for crafting with nature. There are so many Nature Crafts out there to be inspired by and it is a wonderful time of year to get the kids involved in collecting and making. Using nature to craft with is wonderful on so many ways – the kids get to connect with nature, items found in nature come in so many different textures, shapes and sizes and nature items are **free**. What a bonus. So what is there NOT to like about crafting with nature this Autumn? There are acorns, chestnuts, poppy seed husks, leaves, bark, sticks and pine cones. So much to choose from. What will YOU find in your local park or back garden?
Nature Crafts for Fall
Nature Crafts additional info and links:
9) Wool sticks & Wool Nature catcher by Zing Zing Tree (watch the video for info)
10) Nature wreath
11) Nature stick fairies by Domestic Goddesque (watch the video for info)
13) Leaf tea light jars by Me and My Shadow (watch the video)
17) Autumn Mobil
20) Not on video: Leaf Crown
21) And here is an extra one that I LOVE LOVE LOVE from the talented Mammasaurus – a dream catcher made whilst out in the woods.
22) And these Bush Critters are 100% ADORABLE!!