3D Spring Wreath Coloring Pages
We have a super sweet little coloring page for you today – easy 3D Spring Wreaths – a gorgeous Spring Crafts for Kids and grown ups! The best bit about these darling Spring Coloring Pages, is that they are 3D! A super simple color, cut and stick project for either just you or you and the kids.
I think you will love it. My daughter has gone potty over these and has a whole set decorating her bedroom. She has a play date later today.. and I am pretty certain that the two of will be coloring in some more 3D Spring Wreaths. Aren’t they just the pretties? I think that these wreaths make a wonderful Spring Decoration, as well as would look great for Mother’s Day and Easter (check out more wonderful Easter Coloring Pages!)
Now.. just so you know, we have 2 sets of these Spring Wreathes, here on Red Ted Art, and the gorgeous Andreja, who designed and created these for us, as another 2 sets on here website Easy Peasy and Fun, do hope over and take a look at her designs too!! We also have some great Egg Coloring Pages and Bunny Coloring Pages for you take a peak at!
3D Spring Wreaths Coloring – Materials
- Print our your FREE Spring Wreaths (get them here or below, as well as over on Easy Peasy and Fun)
- Pens/ pencils
- Glue Stick (clearly this is the one and only glue stick – US/ UK
(Affiliate links added for convenience)
YOUR FREE PRINTABLES HERE:
—-> get them here, as well as over on Easy Peasy and Fun <—–
3D Spring Wreaths Coloring – How To
—->PRINTABLES – get them here, as well as over on Easy Peasy and Fun <—–
- As you can imagine this is a straight forward DIY for you – download your free Spring Wreath Coloring Sheets.
- Color to your hearts content – using pencils, felt tips.. and anything else that grabs your fancy!
- EXTRA: why not scan your colored in Spring Wreath.. then you can print it off later and make lots of copies of your fabulous coloring!!! We have a card making idea using a scanned copy coming later in the week!
- Carefully cut out your Spring Wreaths and paper Butterflies.
- Fold your butterflies in half and glue down with a little pritt stick.
- Hang and admire!
And you are done!!
More Free Coloring Pages for Easter here:
Remember we have a fantastic selection of Coloring Sheets for Adults for you browse here:
As well as a fantastic set of Spring Crafts for Kids for you here: