IT really was only a matter of time before I made this little Thankful Turkey Craft for kids! Many of you will familiar with our (germanic) Egg Carton Chickens – which always tickle me when I see them, but for some reason we only EVER make them at Easter. Ha. Well, I guess it is GOOD to have seasonal crafts, so as to shake things up a little. So I was challenged by a fellow YouTuber – the Purple Crayon – to come up with a Turkey Craft this “season”.. and I knew that I just had to make a little Egg Carton Turkey!! It has been on my to do list like forever, but as we live in the UK, other things (and themes and ideas) always seem to take priority. SO finally.. here we go.. I present you with out Egg Carton Thankful Turkey Craft Treat Box – hahahaha yes, that is a bit of a mouthful and ticks so many boxes:
- It is a recycled turkey craft (hooray)
- It is a thankful turkey crafts (the kids get to think about what they are thankful for as they make it)
- It is a turkey craft (full stop)
- AND you can use it as a little turkey treat box..
- AND you can use it as a little turkey treat box place setting..
I do love a versatile craft! If you are after MORE Turkey Crafts I have plenty more!!
To make your Egg Carton Turkey Craft you will need:
- An egg carton (preferably a cardboard one)
- Coloured paper (or feathers or tissue paper)
- Googly eyes
- Glue & Scissors
- Candy corn (optional)
How to Make an Egg Carton Turkey:
If you enjoyed the video! Why not subscribe to my YouTube channel and never miss anything again!