Time for some Corner Bookmarks.. you thought you had seen them all.. right? But oh no, we still have MANY Corner Bookmark Designs that we have had a chance to share here on Red Ted Art with you. Finally.. I am catching up. And with Summer around the corner and many Summer Reading Programs starting, I do feel you need some GREAT Summer Bookmarks to go with it.. including our uber cute Kawaii Ice Cream Corner Bookmarks – don’t you agree?
Do let me know what new Bookmark Corner Designs you would like to see!! Comments below!
Wouldn’t this lovely Summer Craft go well with our Summer Pencil Holders?
Ice Cream Corner Bookmark – Materials
- A white piece piece of square paper (we cut down A4 into 2 squares of approximately 15 x 15cm – but any size is fine!)
- Some scraps of ice cream coloured paper (we used pastels in yellow, pink and blue)
- Black pen for the kawaii Icecream Bookmark’s features
- Glue stick
How make a Ice Cream Bookmark Corner
How to make a Icecream Corner bookmark video:
Corner Bookmark Ice Cream Step By Step Instructions
Begin by making a basic Origami Bookmark in white . We have Origami Bookmark Step by Step Instructions (including photos) or check our handy Icecream Corner Bookmark video above!
- Use the back of the corner bookmark (so you have a full square / diamon) and cut a triangle (cone shaped) into the bottom half.
- Sketch out your Ice Cream Scoop shapes.
- And trim around these scoops.
- Then trace onto coloured paper and cut your scoops out.
- Cross hassh the cone part of your ice cream corner bookmark.
- Glue down your ice cream scoops (add some little drippy bits).
- Finally, draw on some Kawaii Faces!
Your Ice Cream Corner Bookmarks are finished!!!
Check out all our Summer Corner Bookmarks here:
And of course an extensive list of Corner Bookmark Designs here:
Hope you enjoyed these fun and refreshing Ice Cream Bookmark Corners.. wouldn’t they go will with some Strawberries..