It is Corner Bookmark Design time again. We have a new addition to our lovely Fall Corner Bookmark ideas, with these darling little Kawaii Mushrooms. They were so cute and fun to make.. that I got rather carried away.. and already made FIVE Mushroom Corner Bookmarks. So fun! Make them any colour you wish (I chose orange and red, but now want to make a whole set of rainbow mushroom bookmarks! Teehee). So cute.
I think these little mushrooms go REALLY well with our Hedgehog Corner Bookmarks from last year. Do pop over and take a look at those too!
Mushroom Corner Bookmark – MATERIALS NEEDED
- White paper – I actually used left over scrap paper from another project – but approximately 12 x 12cm is a nice size for a mushrooom bookmark – totally your call though
- Pens for decorating*
* instead of pens, you can also cut out red and white paper to decorate – I think that would look marvellous too! I just decided it would be nice to do a set of “pens only” bookmarks (and no glue needed!!)
How to make a Mushroom Corner Bookmark Design
These little mushrooms, really are super duper easy to make! As always, I share with you our video for how to make a mushroom corner bookmark, BUT, I have also linked some written instructiosn below! Which are based on you seeing this Origami Corner Bookmark Step By Step instructions post first!
Mushroom Bookmark Idea – step by step instructions
- As mentioned you will need to follow the photo instructions on this Origami Bookmark post first!
- Once your basic origami bookmark corner is completed, it is time to shape it into a mushroom.
- Draw a stem on the bottom half the bookmark and cut out
- Shape the “top” of your mushroom.
- Use pens to colour and decorate your paper muchroom DIY!
More Corner Bookmarks
Don’t forget to check out the remaining Fall Corner Bookmarks:
As well as our ever growing number of Corner Bookmark DIYs here
More Autumn Crafts for Kids here: