Paper Mask Craft
The final of our recent “fancy dress” ideas that you can make with kids. Lots of no sew costumes, that should sort you out for any upcoming Fancy Dress party of Halloween. With these simple masks, you can be ANYTHING you like, and let your imagination go wild with these simple paper masks, all made from one A4 piece of coloured card and some embellishments. These make great No Sew Halloween Costumes!
This is a great post to show how very versatile Paper Crafts can be.. and is the perfect Paper Halloween Craft for kids!
Paper Mask Craft – Materials:
- 1 A4 sheet of coloured card,
- embellishments (funky foam, felt, pompoms, more card etc whatever you have at home),
- elastic (optional)
Paper Mask Craft – How To:
- Use a scrap piece of paper first to measure the width of your face and where the eyes will go. Or use our Superhero Mask template to form a basis for your mask – trace it on a large piece of paper and then BEFORE cutting it design your mask around it.
- Use this as a template to create you monsters and animals – we went for a cat, Yoda and an alien!
- Embellish with contrasting colours.
- To wear, we added some paper “handles” as you would find on a pair of glasses. Fiddle with the length for a perfect fit or use a piece of elastic to secure.
You can either dress in black or see what items of clothing you have got at home to suit your characters.
Need some more No Sew Halloween Costumes? Check out the full set:
Happy Trick or Treating!