More Paper Crafts for you today and of course Easy Kids Crafts too.. and you may have guest it.. this time it is all about Paper Halloween Crafts. Halloween is only just around the corner really.. and I am sure that many of you have classrooms to decorate, Halloween parties to plan for or simple love to decorate your own home!!! Whilst on the topic, we do have some great Halloween PRINTABLES for you to check out too. They are gorgeous and really do make “light work” of getting ready for Halloween. Do check those out too!
If you are specifically after Origami ideas – take a look at our list of Halloween Origami Projects!
Stock up on Halloween PAPER
Get your basic Halloween colours here:
- White (Printer) Paper US/ UK
- Black paper US/ UK
- Orange paper US/ UK
- Purple paper US/ UK
- Green paper US/ UK
- OR GET this Halloween Bumper Pack of paper/ card UK
Affiliate links have been added for convenience
First up Paper Halloween DIY ideas from our site:
In recent years (especially since the growth of our YouTube channel), we have really embraced Paper Crafts for Kids. Paper is cheap, easy to get hold of and oh so versatile.. here are Red Ted Art’s favourite Paper Halloween Crafts for Kids!
- Super easy Jack Skellington Wreath – love the technique to make this – adapte the colour scheme to suit your Halloween Decor.. and the best bit? It is all made from PAPER!!! Yep.. a fabulous Paper Halloween Wreath!
- 3D Paper Spider Ornament (these are just ADORABLE)
- And to go with the paper spiders, a fabulous and easy Paper Spider Web Kirigami (nice and easy!)
- Have a SPOOKY Letter Hunt – a great activity to involve the kids and local community. Easy to organise with free letter printables.
- Easy origami bat (it also doubles up nicely as a bookmark)
- Learn how to make an Origami Ghost – great as a bookmark, garland, card or stand along decoration!
- Similarly we have some adorable Origami Black Cats for Halloween!
- We have more black cats, with these SUPER cute Black Cat Paper Cups – these are a lovely little decoration or work well as finger puppets too. A fabulous paper Halloween Craft indeed!
- Want some fun paper toys? Have a go at our Frankenstein Cup & (Eye) Ball game, or play a game of jump the cauldron frogs.
- This easy Origami Witch hat, can be used as a “doodle” Hat Decoration OR make it with preschoolers for a game of Who is hiding under the hat!
- Paper Bookmarks for Halloween –
- Jack O Lantern Luminary or Bowl (made from upcycled tissue paper)
- Pop Up Halloween Cards (cute ghost and cute spider design, complete with a set of Halloween Jokes and puns)
- The black cat from this set of Pop Up Cats would make a lovely Halloween Card too.. maybe add a witch’s hat for effect!
- Halloween Paper Masks
- DIY Paper Witches Hat
- Easy Origami Cat (technically this is any “ol’ cat”, but would double up nicely as a witch’s black cat don’t you think?!)
- We also have Sugar Skull Coloring Pages!
Halloween Cootie Catcher Game
Those with little one’s stuck indoors for self isolation.. I am super excited to share these Halloween Cootie Catchers for a client – it comes with “tokens” so you can cut those out hide them around the house and have an indoor Scavenger Treats Hunt. Hope it is of help! (Free download) – there is also a quiz version.
Paper Halloween Crafts – Combined with other materials or recyclables
I am not sure if these “strictly” speak counting as pure “Paper Halloween Crafts” as often they do involve, some other material.. but because said “other material” is recycled… I thought you may like to see them too.. as after all, you just need to add a little paper/ tissue paper in order to transform said recyceld item into something fabulously Halloween-y.. right?
- TP Roll Bat Pinata
- Jack O’Lantern Luminaries
- 5 Minute Mini Ghost Pinata
- Halloween Shooter Toys
- Halloween Paper Bag Masks – Frankenstein and “where the wild things are“
- Paper saves the day, with this super easy Paper Skeleton Halloween Costume
And finally.. Paper Halloween Craft Ideas from sites we love!
And now, our last section – fabulous Paper Halloween DIYs from sites we love! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Flying Witch (with Paper Plate) this cracks me up! By I Heart Crafty Things
- Adorable paper lanterns for Halloween – cute witch, ghost and bat via Fun Crafts Kids
- Easy Paper Spinning Ghosts by One Creative Mommy
- Paper Cone Witch by Krokotak
- Frankenstein Treat Buckets by Pink Buckaroo Designs
- Accordion Black Cat Decoration by Easy Peasy and Fun
- Easy Climbing Spider craft for young kids by the Twitchetts
- Super fun arty Zombies by Arty Crafty Kids
- Adorable Black Cat Craft by Fireflies and Mudpies
- Minio Halloween Doodle Books by HelloWonderful
- Cute Handprint Spider Collage by The Best Ideas for Kids
Paper Halloween DIYs for older kids/ grown ups
- Gorgous paper pumpkins by DIY Inspired
- Bookpage Pumpkin by Creations by Kara
- Large Paper Medallions for Hallowen Decorations by Finding Home Farms
LOTS MORE FUN with Paper.. with these fabulous Free Halloween Printables –