Paper Weaving Printable Father’s Day Bookmark
Printable Father’s Day Bookmark: We love making bookmarks.. and we rather adore these Paper Weaving Printable Father’s Day Bookmarks. This Father’s Day Bookmarks were created ESPECIALLY for you, when a reader asked for some Printable Father’s Day Designs after having seen our Printable Mother’s Day Bookmarks! We love a free printable to make life easy! This is another collaboration with the wonderful Mrs Mactivity! A fantastic printable resource site for home and in the classroom.
I always love getting your feedback and often it results in new designs and posts JUST FOR YOU!! These printable father’s day bookmarks are fun to make and are a great Father’s Day Craft for Kids! Or just a great Gift Idea for Him – whether it is Father’s Day or a Birthday or Christmas..
So today we have FOUR different Printable Father’s Day Bookmark designs to choose from –
- Printable Tools Bookmark
- Printable Sports Bookmark
- Printable Moustache Bookmark
- Printable Transport Bookmark
All 4 bookmarks come in “colour” or “colour yourself” versions. Lots for you to choose from!
Printable Father’s Day Bookmark – Materials
Don’t forget to check out the host of Mother’s Day resources over on Mrs Mactivity’s website too!
- Printable paper weaving bookmark templates + instructions (choose from ready coloured or colour your own when printing.. they are all in one file for you to download)
- Glue stick
- Wool for tassels (optional)
If you want to add some fun tassels.. check out our great how to make a tassel tutorial!
WHY NOT SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER FIRST?
How to make Paper Weaving Printable Bookmark for Dad
Yes.. as per usual we do have a quick How To video for you!! I hope you like it. Don’t forget that this free Printable from Mrs Mactivity also comes with printable instructions. On with our Printable Father’s Day Bookmark how to:
How to make your paper weaving printable bookmarks (for Father’s Day)
Alternatively you can read the step by step instructions for making our Printable Father’s Day Bookmark!!
- Cut out all strips in one block by cutting around the dotted line.
- If you chose the colour yourself version, colour in your paper strips.
- Fold the strips in half – so that both sides aline as perfectly as possible. Make the crease neat.
- Glue together.
- Cut out each of the 3 strips.
How to a paper weave 3 strips of Paper.
- Glue the first two strips of paper together at RIGHT ANGLES.
- Align the 3rd strips of paper next to one of the two other stripes.
- Now start alternatively folding down the “left and right” side of your paper weave until you get to the bottom.
- Secure with a little glue and trim.
Finishing off your Paper Weaving Bookmarks
You can now hole punch one end of your bookmark and add a woolen tassel (learn how to make a tassel here and how to make a pom pom (7 different ways) here)
Your paper weaving printable bookmarks for Father’s Day are finished. How we love a free printable Father’s Day Craft! Enjoy!
More Father’s Day Ideas for kids: