Don’t you love a good play on words or pun when making homemade cards for dad or a loved one? Well, today’s Printable Father’s Day Card is simply adorable… learn how to make this Printable You Make Me Hap-PEA card for Dad (or Mum, or friend or Valentine’s…).
Hap-PEA Father’s Day Card
Tell the Father in your life just how happy he makes you with our Hap-PEA Father’s Day Card! We designed these to make the father in your life smile, just like the customizable peas on the card. Make your card totally unique with silly, happy or crazy faces for dad!
These cards come with a FREE PRINTABLE! Simply download the PDF and follow the tutorial below for a very Hap-PEA card and a very Hap-Pea dad!
You make me Hap-PEA Cards – Materials:
- Green Construction paper
- Black Pen
- Glue Stick
How to make your Hap-PEA card for Father’s Day
1. Print off the template.
2. Cut out each part of the template.
3. Fold your green construction paper in half and place the peapod shell on the folded edge. Trace around it.
4. Cut out the pea pod, leaving the edge intact. This is where the card hinges.
5. Glue on the peas to the lower inner part of the pod and the “you make me hap-PEA!!” sign to the inner upper part of the card.
6. Draw on the happy faces! You can also write Happy Father’s Day on the card!
Hand this happy note to the wonderful father in your life! Have a great day!
Aren’t these Printable You Make Me Hap-PEA cards simply adorable?! I think Dad would LOVE to get these as a gift!