We have a lovely Paper Craft for you today – Hug a Book Bookmarks! This fun Hug a Book PUG Bookmark DIY is perfect for Father’s Day! I love how those ties pop over the edge of the book. So fun!
These hug a book pug bookmarks where first shared in July 2017 and have been updated and republished for your convenience!
Pug in A Tie Bookmarks
This is the perfect bookmark for both dog lovers (especially of Pugs, Boxers and Bulldogs), as well as for Father’s Day or Dad’s Birthday.. there is something about ties that “screams father’s day gift“.
As before, we share an easy to follow step by step video tutorial, but have also create a printable for you – one to colour in yourself, the other to cut and stick! Super quick and easy and both oh so lovely. Enjoy.
I call these little cuties Pug Bookmarks, but of course, they also work great as Boxer bookmarks (replace the creame with a brown and a black muzzle) or also a Bulldog Bookmark. So if you are fan of any of those dog breeds, be it Pugs, Boxers or Bulldogs, I hope you will enjoy these cute Hug a Book Bookmark Designs!
More specific bookmark ideas you may love:
Pug Bookmark DIY – Materials
As always it is a matter of rooting around and seeing what you have at home… we used –
- Cream light card and brown paper
- Black light card and white paper
- Scissors, pens and glue
You can of course also use our fabulous printables – either print them onto light card yourself or cut and glue onto card to make them a little strong and more durable –
Written instructions for assembling the pug bookmark printables below the how to video!
Hug a book Pug Bookmark DIY – how to
Making a Pug Bookmark using the Printables
- Using the printables really is easy! Either down load your Black & White version or your already Coloured In Version, depending on your time and resources.
- Ideally print these out on LIGHT CARD STOCK. If not, stick it to card BEFORE cutting out.
- Cut out your dog’s head and tie.
- Cut out the corresponding rectangle.
- Glue the head (but NOT the tie) to your corresponding triangle.
- DONE. Quick and easy.. right?
Aren’t these little doggies just TOO CUTE?!
More fabulous DOG DIYs here
If you loved these Pug Bookmark DIYs – you will love DIY Bookmark Ideas
As well as the extensive list of corner bookmark designs !
Enjoy your Hug a Bookmark and hope you love these cute Paper Pug DIY as much as we do!